The Future of HR and its Role in Transforming Governmental Capabilities
The government has embraced innovation and set high benchmarks for government efficiency, but in order to ensure success, a highly capable world-class human capital is essential.
Aligned with the strategic vision and national agenda of the UAE, the 2016 International FAHR conference this year is dedicated to the development and transformation of HR in government and public organisations.
Under the theme of "Future of HR and its Role in Transforming Governmental Capabilities", the 2016 conference agenda features important topics and specialised sessions led by global and regional pioneers sharing their insights, best practices and innovations in the
development of government human capital.
Learn from Your HR and Human Capital Peers
- More networking opportunities and interactive formats to engage with your peers and exchange invaluable insight
- Five full-day workshops to help you transform theory into real practice
- Certified sessions from CIPD and SHRM
- Case-studies from world-renowned employers
Stay Ahead of the Trends
- Trend-setting international keynotes from global HR movers and shakers
- Learn how to drive happiness and create an innovative culture in your workplace
- Practical and applicable tool kits to help you implement winning human capital strategies
- Transform your government HR practices to create a high performing organisation
Who Should Attend
(Chiefs / Heads / VPs / Directors / Senior Managers / Managers / Executives of)
Learning & Development